About this Two Part Webinar
Please see the day-specific webinars for more detailed information. Registration to both webinars can be completed here.
May 6, 2009, Part 1: "COUNTER: A How-To Guide"
May 13, 2009, Part 2: "New Applications of Usage Data"
- Registration for the individual webinar closes at 12:00 pm Eastern on May 6, 2009. Package registrations made after 12:00 pm on May 6th will receive live access to New Applications of Usage Data and archive access to COUNTER: A How-To Guide.
- Cancellations of individual webinars or packages made by April 29, 2009 will receive full refunds. After that date, there are no refunds.
- Registrants will receive detailed instructions about accessing the webinar(s) via e-mail the Monday prior to the event(s).
- Registration is per site (access for one computer) and includes access to the online recorded archive of the webinar.
- Webinar presentation slides and Q&A will be posted to the site following the live webinar.
- Registrants will receive access information to the archived webinar following the event.