About the Webinar
The first part of a two-session series on COUNTER, this web seminar will introduce librarians to COUNTER reports, definitions and formats. Hosted in partnership with COUNTER, the session will provide an opportunity for librarians to become acquainted with standard usage reports and data sets.
Themes: General Issues, Collection Management, Library Management
Part Two of this event, "New Applications of Usage Data," will be held on Wednesday, May 13.
Welcome & System Overview
COUNTER - An Introduction to the Codes of Practice
The Positive Economic Impact of SUSHI Adoption
Q&A and Wrap-up
- Registration for the individual webinar closes at 12:00 pm Eastern on May 6, 2009. Package registrations made after 12:00 pm on May 6th will receive live access to New Applications of Usage Data and archive access to COUNTER: A How-To Guide.
- Cancellations of individual webinars or packages made by April 29, 2009 will receive full refunds. After that date, there are no refunds.
- Registrants will receive detailed instructions about accessing the webinar(s) via e-mail the Monday prior to the event(s).
- Registration is per site (access for one computer) and includes access to the online recorded archive of the webinar.
- Webinar presentation slides and Q&A will be posted to the site following the live webinar.
- Registrants will receive access information to the archived webinar following the event.