About the Webinar
The second part of a two-session series on COUNTER, this web seminar will explore broad issues surrounding usage data reports, the transfer of usage data via SUSHI, and developing issues related to e-books and multimedia. Hosted in partnership with COUNTER, the session will provide in-depth information about the challenges and opportunities librarians face regarding the application of usage data.
Themes: General Issues, Collection Management, Library Management
Level: Novice to Advanced
Welcome & System Overview
1:00 pm - 1:15 pm
COUNTER - New Features and Applications
1:15 pm - 1:35 pm
Article-Level Metrics at PLoS and Beyond
1:35 pm - 1:55 pm
An Overview of Recent Usage Data Research
1:55 pm - 2:15 pm
Q & A and Wrap-up
2:15 pm - 2:30 pm
- Package registrations made after 12:00 pm on May 6th will receive live access to New Applications of Usage Data and archive access to COUNTER: A How-To Guide.
- Registration for the individual webinar or the package closes at 12:00 pm Eastern on May 13, 2009.
- Cancellations made by April 29 (package) and May 6 (individual webinar) will receive full refunds. After those respective dates, there are no refunds.
- Registrants will receive detailed instructions about accessing the webinar(s) via e-mail the Monday prior to the event(s).
- Registration is per site (access for one computer) and includes access to the online recorded archive of the webinar.
- Webinar presentation slides and Q&A will be posted to the site following the live webinar.
- Registrants will receive access information to the archived webinar following the event.