NISO Member News
OpenAthens Access Lab 2021 is right around the corner!
What can you expect from Access Lab 2021?
- Hear from NHS Digital on how they created a single sign-on process
- Librarians from Boston College, University of East Anglia, Toureo University Nevada talk about best practise and their experiences
- A topical panel debate on crossing the digital divide through collaboration
- As well as a deep dive into usage stats during the pandemic
“You were a leader in putting the conference online at an early stage, and making it happen!”
AccessLab 2020 delegate
How will the online event work?
- We understand online event fatigue is real and to combat this we have carefully crafted our programme to run over two days and include well timed breaks
- Our sessions will be interactive and encourage questions and engagement
- Our event platform is easy to use with opportunities to network with other participants. We'll send detailed joining instructions closer to the event.
- Sessions will be recorded, so you'll be able to access any sessions you missed. These will be available to ticket holders only for the first 3 months. After that, the content will be publicly available
IMPORTANT NOTE: If readers have questions about this conference, they should contact the OpenAthens organization via email@example.com.