Tune in on October 13-15 , 2020.
There is still time to register to attend this ground-breaking event! Spread across three days, Black Tech Fest features a full twenty hours of programming and 50 speakers. Three program tracks spotlight and celebrate African entrepreneurs and founders who play an important role in technological achievement and on-going innovation.
A diverse and international set of speakers include:
- Caroline Dinenage, Member of Parliament and Minister of State for Digital and Culture
- Sharmadean Read, Founder & CEO, Beautystack
- Jonathan Mildenhall, Co-founder & CEO, Twenty First Century Brand
- Karen Blackett, UK Country Manager, WPP
- Tiffany Stevenson, Chief Talent & Inclusion Officer, Box
- Kate Kallot, Head of Emerging Area, NVIDIA
A complete program agenda for the event may be found here. Of particular interest to the information community is the announcement of an important segment on the topic of artificial intelligence and the challenges encountered by AI entrepreneurs and researchers in Africa.
Additional news about and emerging from the event may also be found by following @BlackTechFest on Twitter.
NISO Note: Informa is the parent company of Taylor & Francis, a voting member organization of NISO.