The OLE Project will be hosting a free webinar on December 9th discussing the Evergreen project. run by the Georgia Public Library Service. Earlier this fall, at the NISO Collaborative Resource Sharing seminar, two of the presenters in this webinar, Julie Walker and Elizabeth McKinney, spoke about the Evergreen project. Their presentation is available here.
There is also an article in the forthcoming issue of ISQ on the OLE Project. The issue will be available online soon.
More information is on the OLE website.
From the site:
December 9, 2008
5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
John Little will host a webcast discussion with the principle developers and drivers of the Evergreen Project. The Webcast will be open to the first 100 participants, recorded for playback, and made available on the Oleproject.org site. To Register for the Webcast: Register Now
• John Little, ILS Support Section Head, Duke University
• Julie Walker, Deputy State Librarian, Georgia Public Library Service
• Tim Daniels, Assistant State Librarian
• Elizabeth McKinney, PINES Program Director
• Chris Sharp, PINES System Administrator