About the Webinar
While in many ways, artificial intelligence (AI) is still in nascent form, more and more information providers are exploring its implications for their businesses and services. In the first session of this two-part webinar, a panel of experts will convene in a roundtable discussion to consider how information companies like yours might — and do — use AI to enhance their products and services; how you can you best strategically approach the technology needed to do so; what costs may be incurred; and what’s the right balance between customization and privacy.
If your organization is starting to use AI — or planning to do so — then this webinar will help get you up to speed on the questions you need to be considering as you plan for your implementation.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ray Abruzzi, Publisher, Wiley Digital Archives & Consultant, History Lab, Columbia University.
- Neil Blair Christensen, Sales Director, Americas, UNSILO/ Cactus Communications,
- Ann Gabriel, Senior Vice President, Global Strategic Networks and Jessica Cox, Technology Researcher, Elsevier Labs, Elsevier
- Sam Herbert, Managing Director and Co-founder, 67 Bricks,
- Peter Ciufetti, Chief Technology Officer, Coherent Digital
- Simon Porter, Director of Innovation, Digital Science.
NOTE: Members of NISO automatically received sign-on credentials for this event as a member benefit. There is no need to register for the recording. Check your institutional membership status here.
Registrants will receive detailed instructions about accessing the archived recording within one business day. Due to the widespread use of spam blockers, filters, out of office messages, etc., we ask that you contact the NISO office at email@example.com if you do not receive these instructions in a timely fashion. This recording access is only to be used by the registrant's organization.
Speaker presentation slides are posted to this event webpage following the live broadcast.
For Online Events
You will need a computer in order to view the broadcast; audio should feed through your device’s speaker or attached headset.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this registration, please contact NISO headquarters via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest and hope that you will gain valuable insight from our speakers.