About the Forum
There is information everywhere today and access to it relies on a seamless discovery process that offers all appropriate options to the unassisted information seeker. The journey between discovery and delivery is accomplished with a variety of differing technologies and processes, many of which depend on a reliable and accurate knowledge base of coverage information. As demands on these technologies change and expand, NISO supports a variety of efforts to strengthen and improve them.
This forum will explore new and innovative ways to meet users needs and expectations. Among the topics that will be discussed are: OpenURL knowledgebase quality, improving single sign-on authentication, using DOIs in repository applications, Integrating usage data into search, and delivering content in the networked world.
- Early bird rates are offered until March 12, 2010.
- Registration closes March 18, 2010. After that date, a processing fee of $50 will be added. This also applies to any on-site registration.
- Cancellations made by March 18, 2010 will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee. After that date, there are no refunds.
- Registration includes a continental breakfast and lunch. Notify the NISO office if you have any dietary restrictions (301-654-2512).
- Students should submit proof of enrollment when registering. Please contact the NISO office (301-654-2512) with questions.