NISO RP-24-2015, Transfer Code of Practice version 3.0 published as a NISO Recommended Practice in 2015!
Read the full press release about the Transfer Code's maintenance moving to NISO. Standing Committee Co-chair Alison Mitchell participated in the February 9, 2015 NISO Open Teleconference to talk about the work of Transfer. You can listen to the recording of this call.
- The Journal Transfer Notification Database. This database allows librarians and other interested parties to search for details of journal transfers announced through the Enhanced Transfer Alerting Service and acts as an archive of transfer information supplied by publishers using the service. Searches can be by title, keyword, or ISSN.
- The Transfer Notification List: Librarians, information professionals and any other organisations with an interest in journal transfers are encouraged to sign up to the list. Every time a journal transfer is announced using the Enhanced Transfer Alerting Service, registrants on the Transfer Notification List receive e-mail alerts detailing the journal(s) involved, bibliographic information, and contact details for the publishers involved. Sign up to the email list.
- The Journal Transfer Notification Form. This form is a simple way for publishers to communicate journal transfer information. Under the terms of the Code, endorsing publishers are requested to use the service whenever they receive a new journal. Log-in details are required to use the form, and these are supplied to any publisher that endorses the Transfer Code.
- The Transfer Notification Blog. This blog page stores information from publishers about previous journal transfers, and acts as an archive of transfer information supplied by publishers using the service.
- Journal transfer problems: The Transfer Standing Committee provides informal advice to publishers and librarians who are encountering problems with the journal transfer process. To discuss or report any instances of non-compliance with the Transfer Code, please e-mail one of the co-Chairs of the Transfer Standing Committee.*
- Papers and Presentations: Links to presentations about the Code and the activities of the Standing Committee, as well as other useful sources of information about the journal transfer process.