NISO's free monthly e-newsletter reports on the latest NISO news, highlights new specifications and standards of interest, abstracts selected media stories on topics of interest to the NISO community, and links to news releases of NISO member organizations.
Newsline is distributed via email to subscribers on the first Wednesday of the month and posted to the NISO website. The Working Group Connection supplement is issued quarterly, in January, April, July, and October.
To subscribe to NISO Newsline send an email to Newslinefirstname.lastname@example.org and put "Subscribe Newsline" in the subject line.
Table of Contents
- Platforms, Networks, and Information Literacy
- DRM in HTML5 is a Victory for the Open Web, Not a Defeat
- National Historical Publications and Records Commission, Mellon Foundation Offer Grants for Digital Edition Publishing Cooperatives
- AAU, ARL, AAUP to Launch Open Access Monograph Publishing Initiative
- Proposed Legislation Would Make Head of Copyright Office a Presidential Appointee
- A Look Back at Digital Book World 2017
- The Rise of Reading Analytics and the Emerging Calculus of Reader Privacy in the Digital World