NISO's free monthly e-newsletter reports on the latest NISO news, highlights new specifications and standards of interest, abstracts selected media stories on topics of interest to the NISO community, and links to news releases of NISO member organizations.
Newsline is distributed via email to subscribers on the first Wednesday of the month and posted to the NISO website. The Working Group Connection supplement is issued quarterly, in January, April, July, and October.
To subscribe to NISO Newsline send an email to Newslineemail@example.com and put "Subscribe Newsline" in the subject line.
Table of Contents
New Specs & Standards
- The Internet of Things
- How Should We Organize the Academic Library?
- How Social Media Can Distort and Misinform When Communicating Science
- Text Mining at an Institution with Limited Financial Resources
- A Quick Tour Around the World of Scholarly Journal Publishing
- Elsevier's New Patent for Online Peer Review Throws a Scare Into Open-Source Advocates