NISO's free monthly e-newsletter reports on the latest NISO news, highlights new specifications and standards of interest, abstracts selected media stories on topics of interest to the NISO community, and links to news releases of NISO member organizations.
Newsline is distributed via email to subscribers on the first Wednesday of the month and posted to the NISO website. The Working Group Connection supplement is issued quarterly, in January, April, July, and October.
To subscribe to NISO Newsline send an email to Newslineemail@example.com and put "Subscribe Newsline" in the subject line.
Table of Contents
- Scientometrics Pioneer Eugene Garfiled Dies
- Voluntary Standards Development Organizations Prevail in Copyright Litigation
- The New World of Data: Four Provocations on the Internet of Things
- AAP Proposes Solutions to "Whac-a-Mole" Online Infringement for a More Sustainable Online Environment
- McGraw-Hill White Paper Details Differences in Librarian and Faculty Perceptions of Academic Libraries
- Emory Receives $1.2 Million Grant to Help Shape Future of Scholarly Publishing
- Metadata: The Key to Collaboration and a National Bibliographic Database
- Should Libraries Even Consider Hacking Back If Attacked?
New and Proposed Specs and Standards