NISO's free monthly e-newsletter reports on the latest NISO news, highlights new specifications and standards of interest, abstracts selected media stories on topics of interest to the NISO community, and links to news releases of NISO member organizations.
Newsline is distributed via email to subscribers on the first Wednesday of the month and posted to the NISO website. The Working Group Connection supplement is issued quarterly, in January, April, July, and October.
To subscribe to NISO Newsline send an email to Newslinefirstname.lastname@example.org and put "Subscribe Newsline" in the subject line.
Table of Contents
New Specs & Standards
- Live, From New York, It's SimplyE
- 14 Projects Win 2016 Knight News Challenge on Libraries
- Flipping Journals to Open Access
- Commerce Secretary Appoints Avi Bender as NTIS Head, Unveils New Joint Venture Opportunities in Data Sharing/Services
- Simple Online Privacy for Australia
- Hathi Trust at U-M, NFB to Make 14M+ Books Accessible to Blind and Print-disabled Users
- My Unpublished Research Was Scooped? Misconduct Reveals One Way Copyright Preserves Academic Values
- Shining a Light on Scientific Data: Building a Data Catalog to Foster Data Sharing and Reuse
- U.S. Government Activities and Announcements
- How Much is Privacy Worth to today's Consumers