This webinar is part of the NISO/DCMI Joint Webinar Series
Implementing Linked Data in Developing Countries and Low-Resource Conditions
September 25, 2013
1:00 - 2:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- About the Webinar
- Event Slides
- Event Q&A
- Additional Resources
Can't make it on the webinar date? Register now and gain access to the archive for one year.
- System Requirements:
You will need a computer for the presentation and Q&A.
Audio is available through the computer (broadcast) and by telephone. We recommend you have a set-up for telephone audio as back-up even if you plan to use the broadcast audio as the voice over Internet isn't 100% reliable.
Please check your system in advance to make sure it meets the Cisco WebEx requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that your system is properly set up before each webinar begins.
More information coming soon.
Johannes Keizer and Caterina Caracciolo, Food and Agricultural Organization of the UN
If paying by credit card, register online.
If paying by check, use this PDF form.
Registration closes on September 25, 2013 at 12:00 pm Eastern.
- NISO Member
- $95.00 (US and Canada)
- $109.00 (International)
- DCMI Member
- $125.00 (US and Canada)
- $149.00 (International)
- Student (US and Canada)
- Registration closes at 12:00 pm Eastern on September 25, 2013. Cancellations made by September 18, 2013 will receive a refund, less a $20 cancellation. After that date, there are no refunds.
- Registrants will receive detailed instructions about accessing the webinar via e-mail the Monday prior to the event. (Anyone registering between Monday and the close of registration will receive the message shortly after the registration is received, within normal business hours.) Due to the widespread use of spam blockers, filters, out of office messages, etc., it is your responsibility to contact the NISO office if you do not receive login instructions before the start of the webinar.
- Registration is per site (access for one computer) and includes access to the online recorded archive of the webinar. You may have as many people as you like from the registrant's organization view the webinar from that one connection. If you need additional connections, you will need to enter a separate registration for each connection needed.
- If you are registering someone else from your organization, either use that person's e-mail address when registering or contact the NISO office to provide alternate contact information.
- Library Standards Alliance (LSA) members will need to register at the member rates. Joint NISO/DCMI webinars are not included in the free webinar package (just NISO-only webinars).
- Webinar presentation slides and Q&A will be posted to the site following the live webinar.
- Registrants will receive an e-mail message containing access information to the archived webinar recording within 48 hours after the event. This recording access is only to be used by the registrant's organization.