2012 Webinar subscription packages are now available!
NISO is pleased to announce the 2012 discount program for organizations wishing to take part in multiple NISO webinars. This is an excellent opportunity for institutions to continue offering professional development opportunities to their staff -- without the expense of travel and at a discounted rate! Two packages are available:
- All 2012 NISO Webinars
Get 14 webinars for the price of seven!
- Buy 4 and Get 3 Free
Buy four webinars and get another three free.
2012 NISO Webinar Schedule
- March Two-Part Webinar: Understanding Critical Elements of E-books: Standards for Formatting and Metadata
- April 11: What to Expect When You're Expecting a Platform Change: Perspectives from a Publisher and a Librarian
- May Two-Part Webinar: Understanding Critical Elements of E-books: Acquiring, Sharing, and Preserving
- June 13: Making Better Decisions with Usage Statistics
- August 8: Content on the Go: Mobile Access to E-Resources
- September 12: Understanding Critical Elements of E-books: The Social Reading Experience of Sharing Bookmarks and Annotations
- September 26: Discovery and Delivery: Innovations and Challenges
- October 10: MARC and FRBR: Friends or Foes?
- Only the 2012 NISO webinars listed on this page are eligible for either package. DCMI/NISO webinars are not part of either package and should be registered for separately.
- To subscribe to a NISO Webinar package, register for the package only. Additional registration fees will be incurred if you register for each event separately.Contact the NISO office with any questions.
- Registrants will receive detailed instructions about accessing each webinar via e-mail the Monday prior to each event. Due to the use of spam blockers, filters, out of office messages, etc., it is your responsibility to contact the NISO office if you do not receive login instructions before the webinar takes place. If you are registering someone else from your organization, either use that person's e-mail address when registering or contact the NISO office to provide alternate contact information.
- Registration is per site (i.e., per computer). You may show the webinar to as many people in your organization as you choose; however, it may only be broadcast using one computer. If you need additional sites, please contact the NISO office.
- Webinar presentation slides and Q&A will be posted to the site following the live webinar.
- Registrants will receive access information to the archived webinars following the event. An e-mail message containing archive access instructions will be sent within 48 hours of each event.
- System Requirements:
You will need a computer for the presentation and Q&A and a telephone for the audio.
Please check your system to make sure it is ready to use Cisco WebEx: http://support.webex.com/support/system-requirements.html. It is your responsibility to ensure that your system is properly set up before each webinar begins.