The NISO/DCMI 2012 Joint Webinar Series
2012 NISO/DCMI Webinar Packages
NISO and DCMI (Dublin Core Metadata Initiative) are happy to be partnering once again to bring to you four joint NISO/DCMI webinars in 2012. They will be held the following dates:
- February 22, 2012
Taking Library Data From Here to There
- April 25, 2012
Schema.org and Linked Data: Complementary Approaches to Publishing Data
- August 22, 2012
Metadata for Managing Scientific Research Data
- October 24, 2012
Embedding Linked Data Invisibly into Web Pages: Strategies and Workflows for Publishing with RDFa
We are happy to offer you a discount package if you would like to participate in all four webinars. Buy three, and get the fourth NISO-DCMI webinar free. This is a 25% discount in total registration price!
Buy Three, Get Four
Buy three NISO/DCMI webinars, get the fourth webinar free.
If you would like to register for individual webinars, prices are:
- NISO Member
- $89.00 (US and Canada)
- $104.00 (International)
- DCMI Member
- $119.00 (US and Canada)
- $144.00 (International)
- Student (US and Canada)
- Registration closes at 12:00 pm Eastern on the day of the webinar. Cancellations made one week prior to the date of the webinar will receive a refund, less a $20 cancellation. After that date, there are no refunds. Please check the webpage for the webinar in question for specific dates and deadlines.
- Registrants will receive detailed instructions about accessing the webinar via e-mail the Monday prior to the event. (Anyone registering between Monday and the close of registration will receive the message shortly after the registration is received, within normal business hours.) Due to the widespread use of spam blockers, filters, out of office messages, etc., it is your responsibility to contact the NISO office if you do not receive login instructions before the start of the webinar.
- Registration is per site (access for one computer) and includes access to the online recorded archive of the webinar. If you are registering someone else from your organization, either use that person's e-mail address when registering or contact the NISO office to provide alternate contact information.
- Webinar presentation slides and Q&A will be posted to the site following the live webinar.
- Registrants will receive access information to the archived webinar following the event. An e-mail message containing archive access instructions will be sent within 48 hours of the event.