Thanks to our Sponsor:
Thanks to our Corporate Partner:
ERMs support many pieces -- what strategies do we have to work with these pieces, and what pieces are still missing? The “start to finish and back again” of this event will take attendees through the various stages of working with an active ERM in your library:
- The Start: The basics of a successful ERM implementation/use
- The Finish: At a higher-level, the more advanced and downstream uses made capable by ERMs (e.g., decision making)
- Back Again: Those things that still aren’t in place, that we will need to implement anew in order to answer outstanding needs.
This event will benefit anyone who is interested in learning more about how to effectively use an ERM for managing content, for interpreting data and making decisions based on that data, and to learn about what to expect in the near future for ERM use.
Please feel free to send questions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Both NISO and CIC members may register at the member rate.
If paying by credit card, register online at: www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=788738
If paying by check, please use this PDF registration form.
NISO Members/CIC Members:
Early-Bird (Ends 9/24/2010): $189.00
Early-Bird (Ends 9/24/2010): $229.00
Student: (Limited Spaces)
Early-Bird (Ends 9/24/2010): $99.00
- Early bird rates are offered until September 24, 2010.
- Registration closes October 4, 2010. After that date, a processing fee of $50 will be added. This also applies to any on-site registration.
- Cancellations made by October 4, 2010 will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee. After that date, there are no refunds.
- Registration includes a continental breakfast and lunch. Notify the NISO office if you have any dietary restrictions (301-654-2512).
- Students should submit proof of enrollment when registering. Please contact the NISO office (301-654-2512) with questions.
A discounted room rate of $169 will be offered for Wednesday, October 6, 2010. Please mention the forum when booking a room. The discount will be available until Friday, September 24th.