KBART and the OpenURL:
Increasing E-Resource Use through Improved User Access
April 8, 2009
1:00 - 2:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- About the Webinar
- Event Slides
Can't make it on the 8th? Register now and gain access to the archive for one year.
Please note: you will need a computer for the presentation and Q&A; portion, and a telephone for the audio portion. To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting: http://www.communiqueconferencing.com/livemeeting_downloads.asp
About the Webinar
Knowledge Bases and Related Tools (KBART) is a joint project with the UK Serials Group (UKSG) to improve the quality and workflow of data in knowledge bases used for OpenURL linking. The Working Group is expected to release initial results of its work in the spring of 2009.
- Todd Carpenter, Managing Director, NISO
- Peter McCracken, co-founder and Director of Research, Serials Solutions, and co-chair, KBART Working Group
- Tom Ventimiglia, East Asian Library Technical Support Specialist, Princeton University Library
- Christine Noonan, Information Services, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Jenny Walker, former Vice President, Marketing, CredoReference
If paying by credit card, register online.If paying by check, use this PDF registration form.
- NISO Member
- $79.00 (US and Canada)
- $94.00 (International)
- NASIG Member
- $99.00 (US and Canada)
- $114.00 (International)
- Registration closes at 12:00 pm EST on April 8, 2009.
- Cancellations made by April 1, 2009 will receive a full refund. After that date, there are no refunds.
- Registrants will receive detailed instructions about accessing the webinar via e-mail the Monday prior the event.
- Registration is per site (access for one computer) and includes access to the online recorded archive of the webinar.
- Webinar presentation slides and Q&A; will be posted to the site following the live webinar.
- Registrants will receive access information to the archived webinar
following the event.