Public Document Details
This page provides all available information about a group document.
To view public ballot details:
- From the Groups Public Area, click Documents above the Groups heading, or the Documents link under a specific group. This takes you to the Public Documents page.
- Click the Details for the document under the Action heading. This takes you to the Document Details page.
- Document icon, name and size - Standard icons are used to identify the document type (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, text, executable, and so on). If Kavi Groups was unable to determine the type of document when it was uploaded, the generic icon is used. The document name is linked for viewing/downloading. The size is in KBytes or MBytes.
- Description - A brief description or notes about the document, provided by the Submitter.
- Submitter - Name of the person who uploaded the document.
- Date Submitted - Date the document Submitter uploaded the document.
- Document State - Kavi Group ships with two default states: Draft and Final. Your organization may also have custom states, reflecting the organization's documentation review process (for example, "Proposal", "Reviewed by Marketing", "Passed by Engineering", and so on).
- Access - A list of all the groups with which this document is shared. Shared documents are available on the documents pages for groups with which the document is shared, as well as on the Public Documents list.
- Referenced Items (if any) - If items such as other documents, an Internet address, or an event were referenced by the Submitter when the document was uploaded, they are listed here, along with links to their details.
- Comments (if any) - Text provided by anyone who has reviewed the document. Listed for each comment are the name, full text of the comment, name of the person who submitted it, and the date it was submitted.
- Revisions (if any) - If the document is a revision of an existing document, the original document and all revisions are listed, with links to the documents and their details.